Our pre-selected boxes of merchandise have the perfect mix of products for you to sell at your next event. Order today and help raise funds to help us support the fire and rescue community.
Now in its seventh year, our Shop in a Box scheme is the perfect way to simply organise having products to sell, knowing profits from them will go towards supporting the mental, physical and social needs of the fire and rescue community.
Place an order ahead of your next event, and we’ll send you a pre-selected box of affordable merchandise, as well as a price list, inventory and instructions.
We don’t charge anything for people to take part in the Shop in the Box scheme, but we do ask that you sell a minimum of £150 worth of stock per event, so that more profit can be donated to the Charity. If you’re not sure if that amount is achievable, give us a ring on 01256 366566 so we can discuss it further.
How Shop In A Box Works:
One Shop in A Box will be provided per an event
1. Place an order for a Shop in a Box either by calling us on 01256 368871 / 366566, or by emailing email@example.com Please place your order with as much notice of your event as possible so we can ship it to you in time for your event.
If your event is in the next 10 days please call us on 01256 368871/366566.
2. When your box arrives (usually 2-3 days before your event), please take some time to familiarise yourself with the products and read the information pack supplied within it. This will give you a price list, stock list and returns information. Make sure you keep the pre-paid courier returns label safe, as we are charged additional fees for replacements.
4. At the end of your event please pack any remaining stock back into the box and contact our distributor to arrange a collection on 01273 464666 (Monday to Friday 0900 – 1700)
5. Return the box by attaching the supplied ‘Courier Return Pre-Paid Postage Slip‘ to the box. (This is in your information pack in the box – if you have lost this please contact our distributor on 01273 464666. However, please be aware that the Charity will incur a charge for replacement labels.)
6. Pay in the money raised from your Shop in a Box as soon as you can after your event using the paying in slip provided in the box.Please ensure that boxes are returned and monies paid within 14 days of your event.
7. Let us know how it went! Tag us in your photos online or drop us an email sharing some. Thank you for supporting The Fire Fighters Charity!
For more information on Shop in a Box.
Please phone or email our Trading Team using the details below:
Tel: 01256 368871 / 366566
Please note: We no longer stock, sell or provide Plastic Fireman Helmets.